Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3 LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by Jeff Randall View Post
    I love this billfold. I've been carrying a prototype for about 4 months now and it's probably the best billfold I have ever owned, and yes, it does double as an expanded survival wallet. Quality is the best in the business for USA sewn goods.
    I agree. I dont think people realize how difficult it is to sew over cordura and Velcro. I know this from sewing a lot of outdoor gear I was making in the past. Even with a good machine it can be hard. I keep looking at the stitching and it is perfect!

-RB

It looks great, not sure if I could get used to the velcro though.

Question

The "EDC Billfold/Wallet" page in the "Sheaths & Accessories" section of the ESEE Knives website does not display a price, does not have an "Add to Cart" button, and does not display the "Available from our dealer network" statement. I have checked a few of my favorite Esse dealers' websites and they're not showing the "EDC Billfold/Wallet" either. How does a lowly peasant like myself obtain one of these rarities?
    Scars are
    souvenirs you
    never lose

RAT Pack #978

Quote Originally Posted by Tango Alfa Sierra View Post
    The "EDC Billfold/Wallet" page in the "Sheaths & Accessories" section of the ESEE Knives website does not display a price, does not have an "Add to Cart" button, and does not display the "Available from our dealer network" statement. I have checked a few of my favorite Esse dealers' websites and they're not showing the "EDC Billfold/Wallet" either. How does a lowly peasant like myself obtain one of these rarities?
    Member Skinz said they're available from "Barb'sbuys" on Ebay for $29 with free shipping, in a different thread. It's a heavy duty item with some nice features.
    Johnny Gunz

Photobucket

Rat Pack #921

Jeff Randall is offline Co-Owner Randall's Adventure & Training / ESEE Knives
    Most all the dealers will be getting them in the next few days, so hang on.

ESEE Knives

Randall's Adventure & Training

----Long live Warren Zevon

Most all the dealers will be getting them in the next few days, so hang on.
    Thank you much!
    Scars are
    souvenirs you
    never lose

RAT Pack #978

This thread is tempting me. I was planning on passing on these. I don't usually like the trifold wallets because they are so thick and a literal pain in the ass to sit on. They do seem like a great piece of gear though so maybe I'll try one out
    Learn to swim...
    RP #44

I might just have to pick one up, that thing is pretty cool! Plus being able to carry some other small survival items inside is a plus.
    One Shot, One Kill...

United States Marine Corps
    Born Nov. 10, 1775
    Tun Tavern, Philadelphia
    Semper Fi!

Question

Back on 6/24 Jeff said most of the dealers would have the EDC billfold/wallets "in the next few days". It's been almost a month and I'm still not finding the wallets listed on the sites of my favorite ESEE dealers. Does anyone have a new ETA for the wallets - or the name of a dealer that does have the wallets in stock?
    Scars are
    souvenirs you
    never lose

RAT Pack #978

Hello, any mods reading these posts? Sort of reminds me of the Bushman5 thread in the Feedback Forum. All of the verbiage expended there in regard to keeping your word and if you can't keep your word at least keep communication open is starting to look like empty rhetoric. Maybe it's those dang Canadians causing trouble again
    Scars are
    souvenirs you
    never lose

RAT Pack #978

The Candian Postal Service has all of the wallets!

Just talked to Mike on this and they were shipping to Rowen to ship to dealers but Mike recalled them because of a defect he found in the sewing. So, updated status is they have been fixed and are being shipped to Rowen tomorrow via USPS priority (Not Canadian Postal Service) and Rowen will have these around Monday or Tuesday. From that point they will start being included in dealer orders as they are shipped out.

Now , about that Izula folder we've been lying about.....

ESEE Knives

And as far as keeping up with all of our lies, as always all anyone has to do is email us info@eseeknives.com or call us (256) 613-0372 to get the latest lie, change or update. We rarely look at all the posts on this forum so we miss some questions sometimes.

ESEE Knives

And as far as keeping up with all of our lies, as always all anyone has to do is email us info@eseeknives.com or call us (256) 613-0372 to get the latest lie, change or update. We rarely look at all the posts on this forum so we miss some questions sometimes.
    Thank you much !
    I didn't realize the "info" address was available for this type of question.
    Admitting you rarely look at all the posts is sort of an invitation for mischief.
    Scars are
    souvenirs you
    never lose

RAT Pack #978

Rat pack 773
    Originally Posted by expatriated
    It's like I've always said, "Bladeforums: Touchier than a Vatican summer camp."
    A well regulated Militia being necessary to the security of a free State, the right of the people to keep and bear Arms, shall not be infringed. Amendment II; U.S. Constitution

Thanks for the heads up, Skinz. I'll order from that dealer if my usual ESEE knife dealers don't have the wallet in stock soon.
    Scars are
    souvenirs you
    never lose

RAT Pack #978