New ESEE 5 w/Godspeed Scout Carry Sheath & AH-1 Arrowhead

I have two esee 5's or I wouldn't trade this knife. The other was a gift from my son so if I trade one, this has to be it. This one is brand spanking new, never cut with or carried. It came from Godspeed and has his super nice kydex scout carry setup with the optional arrowhead holder along with a new arrowhead. The blade is black with no serrations and the sheath is black as well. I will post pics ASAP but you can see the setup and original price on godspeeds site. I am interested in trades for a like condition Esee 6 (again because I already have another 5). I prefer no serrations or clip point. Between a stock -6 and this setup there is some price difference so I would like either some cash or other gear to even out the trade. I prefer esee gear such as a sheath pouch etc. if anyone is interested let me know what you have and we can go from there! Cheers!

Sorry but I'm not interested in other brands on this trade.
    Izula 2 #301, ESEE 5 #10,945, Venom Green Izula 2 #67, Candiru #154, Junglas #2925, RC-4

PM Sent

I wished had a 6 ! Godspeed sheath is nice.

Quote Originally Posted by m-forgery View Post
    PM Sent
    Replied to PM
    Izula 2 #301, ESEE 5 #10,945, Venom Green Izula 2 #67, Candiru #154, Junglas #2925, RC-4

I have tried to post a pic but it keeps telling me the file is too large. I will be happy to email a pic to anyone who sends me their address.