Swamp rat rodent 3

I'm selling my swamp rat rodent 3 with a matching pawpaw kydex sheath. The knife is practically new never cut anything and no marks on blade or handles. The sheath is also perfect it has great retention and is the best quality I have come across in the custom sheath world. Asking $110 shipped last price drop

Galaxy S3
    Last edited by Pete1p; 04-15-2013 at 04:37 PM.
    Democracy is two wolves and a lamb voting on what to have for lunch. Liberty is a well-armed lamb contesting the vote!

Galaxy S3
    Attached Images Attached Images
    Democracy is two wolves and a lamb voting on what to have for lunch. Liberty is a well-armed lamb contesting the vote!

Galaxy S3

Just a note Swamp rats do not come with sheaths from the factory.

Will trade this
    Last edited by edge maker pro; 04-14-2013 at 02:49 PM.
    Those who do not do battle for their country do not know with what ease they accept their citizenship in America.

Those who do not do battle for their country do not know with what ease they accept their citizenship in America.

Thanks for the interest but right now I need the money to cover some cost.

cool no prob

$115

$110 ebay bound in 24 hours

Nice one! I'd love to have it if I weren't digging out from some steep repair costs myself. Good luck!
    "There's no 'Team' in F@ck YOU!"
    Vir sapit qui pauca loquitur
    RPr 3546
    Sent from the hellish depths of oblivion with my ESEE Izula folding knife and TAPATALK!