Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast
    Jeff Randall is offline Co-Owner Randall's Adventure & Training / ESEE Knives

2013 Class Schedule

Here's the 2013 class schedule. We will probably add some additional classes in between.

The rules to attend the free classes are pretty simple: Email patrick@jungletraining.com with your full name, contact number and mailing address. Also indicate the class you are reserving a spot for. If you fail to follow these simple rules and don't provide the information requested, then Patrick will fail to put you on the list and will not email you begging for the required information. Pretty simple.

First come, first served. Must be at least 18 years old. Once the class is full we will accept no other reservations. Only one reservation per person so don't reserve spots for your buddies. If they want to come then they have to email all the info to Patrick.

Patrick will be providing gear lists and other information as the class dates approach.

Now here's the catch: if you reserve a spot and do not show up or do not cancel within 30 days of the class, then you will be banned from any further participation in our free classes. Reason for this is these spots will fill quickly and if you're not dead serious about coming then DO NOT reserve a spot and take up a place someone else could use.

ESEE Knives

Randall's Adventure & Training

----Long live Warren Zevon

Email sent on class reservations! Thanks for this ESEE team!
    ---Master Knife Sharpener---

You guys are awesome, I am going to try and make it to a class. Are the Alabama classes in the same location, and if so where?

Jeff Randall is offline Co-Owner Randall's Adventure & Training / ESEE Knives
    Hugh Coffee will be leading the Ditch Medicine classes which are pretty awesome. He will also be doing a gunshot trauma course during a two-day class we have yet to schedule. One day will be shooting and the other will be hugh teaching how to handle gunshot trauma. Maybe we should have Hugh's day before the shooting day

ESEE Knives

Randall's Adventure & Training

----Long live Warren Zevon

We always go over knife safety after someone has cut themself. Why change a good thing?

Are the regional classes still under consideration?
    If you always do what you've always done, you'll always get what you've always gotten.

Are the regional classes still under consideration?
    They are, I will send you an email.

Sweet, Reserved a spot. Hopefully.
    __________________________________________________ _____
    Alcohol does not solve any problems. But then neither does milk.

"Eating and sleeping are the only activities that should be allowed
    to interrupt a man's enjoyment of his cigar." - Mark Twain

Quote Originally Posted by Patrick Rollins View Post
    They are, I will send you an email.
    Thanks.
    If you always do what you've always done, you'll always get what you've always gotten.

I'm in! You guys are too awesome. I think I'll try for a cooler time of year than August for one of these. . Hugh's class sounds like a great way to learn some incredible skills.

Quote Originally Posted by santacruz View Post
    I'm in! You guys are too awesome. I think I'll try for a cooler time of year than August for one of these. . Hugh's class sounds like a great way to learn some incredible skills.
    It most certainly is. You will get a lot more information than what was covered in the Tracking Class.
    RP# 1069

Pat,

Are we still on for a NY class?

Looking forward to the 2013 classes. Email sent. Thanks guys!

Ready...email sent!
    Tough Times Don't Last...TOUGH PEOPLE DO!

Thanks for this opportunity; I really want to attend one of the Alabama classes. I was wondering if students can set a tent on your farm, or are other lodging arrangements necessary?
    Wally