Izula vs. Candiru

Anyone have a picture of a Candiru next to an Izula?

Sorry about the cat hair on the sheets...

Wally

Wow, that is quite a bit smaller than the Izula. I was going to use my Izula for EDC but now I think I'm going to have to get a Candiru for that!

Yeah...The Candiru is mine and the Izula is my girlfriends...I wear the candiru as a neck knife (thanks to Godspeed) and my E-3 on my belt with molle back. It's a cool little knife...
    Wally

It's a great utility knife...wearing it as a neck knife it's easy to grab when something needs cut around the house...
    Wally

my Izula has taken the backseat to the candiru since I got it. It won't replace the izzy altogether though. Squirrel got it right when he said utility. It's awesome all around, just make sure you get the scales to go with it.
    "The limits of tyrants are prescribed by the endurance of those whom they oppress"

Rat Pack Reject#3522. USAMADEBLADE.COM

I've been wanting to get one, but just think the Izula serves my needs too well. I hate having too many knives, never can choose which one to carry or use, so I just like to keep it minimal :P

Just can't imagine what I'd use it for that I don't already use my Izula for.

Quote Originally Posted by KennyB View Post
    I hate having too many knives, never can choose which one to carry or use, so I just like to keep it minimal :P
    I'm the same way...ESEE has a lot of great knives, but for me the E-3, a folding saw, and a machete has my bases covered...
    I always have my LM Wave on my belt no matter what for backup and other useful small tools...Having said that; I'd really like a LS and maybe a -5, but I don't think my OCD would help me decide which to carry... I just keep telling myself to keep it simple
    Wally

Candiru will become my new necker knife, for camping/rafting etc. Just gotta get the kydex sheath. I like this thing. Izula will forever have a spot on my belt/bag/truck/toolbox/kitchen/bathroom/etc etc
    RP# 854

From the slums of Kampala and Masaka to the Nile River, Uganda was amazing. (Aug '12)