Thread: Survive knives

Survive knives

Wondering if you guys had ever heard of them before. I found a thread over on BF about them and the EDC 4 looks like it would be a hell of a knife made from either Elmax OR 3V.

Here is a link to what I found let me know what you guys think.
    http://www.surviveknives.com/
    "The ESEE is the Glock of the knife world. Built for the misson"

"All guns should be Glocks, all Glocks should be 9mm, and all 9mm Glocks should be Glock 19's."

220 for the edc 4. 4.25" blade, 5/32 thick. Looks like a nice knife.

that GSO-10 for 160 looks interesting.

video

Quote Originally Posted by jafo View Post
    220 for the edc 4. 4.25" blade, 5/32 thick. Looks like a nice knife.

that GSO-10 for 160 looks interesting.

video
    Not sure what the 3V model will cost but I do know Elmax is not at all a cheap steel so offering a blade of this size in that steel at 220 bucks is a solid price point. Honestly just from looking at it I would take it over a 3V Bravo 1 any day of the week.

"All guns should be Glocks, all Glocks should be 9mm, and all 9mm Glocks should be Glock 19's."

I've known or at least been in contact with him since right before he started making his knives. Nothing but good things to say about Guy. And everyone who has purchased or even handled one of his knives has been very impressed. I know if I had the funds I would own at least three of them.

Quote Originally Posted by rkmoore View Post
    I've known or at least been in contact with him since right before he started making his knives. Nothing but good things to say about Guy. And everyone who has purchased or even handled one of his knives has been very impressed. I know if I had the funds I would own at least three of them.
    Can you contact them and have a knife made or do you just have to wait for one to be made? Cause that edc 4 in 3V is looking damn nice may even replace my ESEE 3 as my small hard use beat knife.

guy seems to be a great guy, and yeah the GSO 10 in 3V for 160 is insane...adam seems to like him and from my correspondence with him will take the time to answer questions..he's new to the game so hes offering great deals to establish himself..honestly his quality is at a premium and now would be the time to p/u up some premium steel knives and rock bottom prices...
    "If the glove don't fit, you must acquit..." Johnnie Cochran

I have the edc4 in Elmax on the way.

For a smaller knife Elmax is the better steel, 3v is better for a chopper.

I've spoken with guy back and forth over about 100 emails top notch guy with nothing but good things to say about him! His knives look well designed using good materials add the amazing customer service and I'm sold.

I'll post a small review when it arrives hopefully tomorrow
    RP# 953
    He is your friend, your partner, your defender, your dog. You are his life, his love, his leader. He will be yours, faithful and true, to the last beat of his heart. You owe it to him to be worthy of such devotion

Quote Originally Posted by Timy View Post
    I have the edc4 in Elmax on the way.

For a smaller knife Elmax is the better steel, 3v is better for a chopper.

I've spoken with guy back and forth over about 100 emails top notch guy with nothing but good things to say about him! His knives look well designed using good materials add the amazing customer service and I'm sold.

I'll post a small review when it arrives hopefully tomorrow
    That would be awesome. Im personally just a bit timid about the Elmax steel have never used it before or seen it used on a good quality fixed blade before but I would love a hard use blade that was also stainless. Looks like I missed out on this run of the knives but after speaking to Guy he said he will be doing a run just before Christmas which is perfect time for a gift to myself.