Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Is there a way to make an ESEE pouch work on a 3 or 4

I have not bought a pouch yet and I mostly carry my 3 and/or 4. Is there a way to make the Esee pouch work on a 3 or 4?

Would also like to see a "Tie in Plate" to make them side by side rather than piggy back style.

Would also like to see an add on ferro rod holder in the 5mm & 9mm size (mini & army size) ferro rod.

I do not work with any of the materials like Kydex or leather. Unless I am working with a chain saw, my handi work leaves a lot to be desired.
    Rat Pack Reject #3527
    ESEE - 3x4, 4x3, 5x2, 6x1 Junglasx2 and Izzyx5 :Cold Steel - SRK V5, Pendelton Lite Hunter, Pendelton Hunter :SOG - Agency :Bark River - 3 diff Gunny's, 1 Bravo 1's, 1 Bravo II :

I have a pouch on one of my esee 4 sheaths. You can only screw in three of the screws but it doesn't flop around. Could you take the stock clip plate and use it with a pouch? I've never tried but it just might work... I don't know about a ferro rod holder though. I have mine held on with a paracord loop around the top of the sheath (the tek lok keeps it from sliding down) with another loop to keep it from bouncing around. If you are interested I could snap a pic later.
    Rat Pack Reject #3515
    Visit us here at: www.sharpedgereviews.com
    For more pics of my work: Salve7 Knife Mods
    Check out my store HuckleberryWoodchuck

it will fit on the 3 as well just hafta scrunch it up abit and only a few holes line up but with para cord you can get creative
    RP#3 BK#25

Para or even zip ties I guess. I know my son over in AFGH uses zip ties on a lot of his molly gear rather than screws and tap buds etc.

Ok off to order a few pouches now
    Rat Pack Reject #3527
    ESEE - 3x4, 4x3, 5x2, 6x1 Junglasx2 and Izzyx5 :Cold Steel - SRK V5, Pendelton Lite Hunter, Pendelton Hunter :SOG - Agency :Bark River - 3 diff Gunny's, 1 Bravo 1's, 1 Bravo II :

Can never have enough zip ties, they're good for most anything you can think of.
    Quote Originally Posted by Jeff Randall View Post
    When you club one in the head, it slowly puts it's hands to its head and goes "ooowww" real slow before dying.

I ordered 3, will let ya know how it goes with them on the Esee-3 & 4, also going to see how they work with a Cold Steel SRK since the drop loop from the SRK fits my Esee 3&4 perfectly. Now I just need to find a really good deal on 2 Esee 5's, one for me and one for my son in Afghanistan. We will even take cosmetic 2nds
    Rat Pack Reject #3527

PM Godspeed

For an alternative until you can find/afford the real-deal, a Molle grenade pouch works well on a tight cord wrap. They're a little bigger, but you can get 2 tins and a bit of paracord in one pouch.
    "Patriotism is supporting your country all the time, and your government when it deserves it." -Twain

R.P.R. #3525

Quote Originally Posted by Solanine View Post
    PM Godspeed
    Thanks Solanine!

That's actually how I got started (first design).... making sheaths that mount the accessory pouch to smaller knives.

ESEE-4:

ESEE-3:

H.E.S.T, Izula and Izula II:

BK11, BK14 and Remora (about the size of a Candiru):

The way I think this setup really "shines" is in a piggyback setup like this ESEE-6/Izula combo:

Eli

Hmmmmm looks like I need Godspeed to make me a few sheaths Can you add a ferro loop to them ?
    Rat Pack Reject #3527

http://i1127.photobucket.com/albums/...DSC03827-1.jpg

dammmm thats a wett dream right there

Aloha

Godspeed's stuff is great.

Dammit Eli...just when I think I'll be good on sheaths once my latest order arrives (supposed to be tomorrow, btw), I see some more pics that make me say "Hmmmm...yeah, I could use that". Gah!
    --Jeff
    Knife Modification Services
    Rat Pack Reject #3521
    GeorgiaCarry.org

A pouch for the 3 with a rod holder for the standard ESEE firekit would be sweet
    Wally

I'd go w Godspeed.

I did mount this MaxPed Anemone pouch using MOLLE locks that came with my ESEE 3 (with a Tek Lok to put it on my belt). They will work rotated 90 degrees (opening on the side instead of on top...which works well if you're crouching down).

"Hope is when we feel that pain that makes us try again." - C. Science

"Yes I'm a New World Samurai and a Redneck nonetheless!!" - Neil Fallon, Clutch: A Shogun Named Marcus

Rat Pack # 1085