FS: FOX Italy Knives GOLOK

*** Email is the best way to contact me. I accept paypal, or a USPS money order. I include shipping and a tracking# in the USA only. Any questions, feel free to email me. ***

1) FOX Italy Knives GOLOK I picked this up in a trade awhile back but have never gotten around to using it. It has seen some use but edge is in great shape. It probably has one of the best factory sheaths that I have seen. SOLD!
    Last edited by DirtySouth; 03-30-2012 at 06:53 AM.
    "When it comes time to die, be not like those whose hearts are filled with the fear of death, so when their time comes they weep and pray for a little more time to live their lives over again in a different way. Sing your death song, and die like a hero going home." - Tecumseh
    R.P.#579
    IP

No trades.
    Last edited by DirtySouth; 03-18-2012 at 10:34 PM.
    "When it comes time to die, be not like those whose hearts are filled with the fear of death, so when their time comes they weep and pray for a little more time to live their lives over again in a different way. Sing your death song, and die like a hero going home." - Tecumseh
    R.P.#579
    IP

Bttt with price drop.
    R.P.#579
    IP